Stock market live updates: Dow futures off 43 points, Morgan Stanley to buy E-Trade, L Brands slides

This is a live blog. Check back for updates.

Shares of Virgin Galactic vaulted 310% in the past three months and Morgan Stanley says the space tourism stock is due for “a bit of a breather here.” The firm added that “a modest correction is overdue, and frankly, healthy, in our opinion.” Despite the warning, Virgin Galactic shares rose 2% in premarket trading. —Sheetz

Shares of Domino’s Pizza rose more than 17% during Thursday’s premarket trading after the company reported fourth quarter earnings that topped analyst expectations. For the quarter the company earned $3.13 per share, compared to consensus estimates of $2.98 per share, according to FactSet. Revenue came it at $1.15 billion, exceeding the expected $1.12 billion. —Stevens

Shares of Zillow Group gained more than 14% ahead of Thursday’s open after the company reported revenue of $944 million for the fourth quarter. According to estimates from FactSet, analysts had been calling for $814.6 million in sales. In the same quarter a year earlier, the company reported $365.3 million in revenue. As the online real estate company moves into buying and selling homes, the company said it earned $603 million in its homes segment. —Stevens

Private equity firm Sycamore Partners will acquire 55% of Victoria’s Secret for roughly $1.1 billion, while L Brands will retain the remaining 45%, the companies announced Thursday. L Brands founder, Les Wexner, will step down as CEO and chairman of L Brands, though he will stay on its board. —Stevens

Source: https://www.cnbc.com/2020/02/20/stock-market-today-live.html

You may like

In the news
Load More